Invite a Colleague
Found this content useful? Share it with a Colleague!
EcoStruxure Energy Hub – Q3 2023 Release Updates
Hello Energy Hub User Community! We’re happy to share some of the latest quarterly updates we’ve made to the EcoStruxure Energy Hub application and architecture.
- Electrical cable insulation overheating and peace-of-mind alerts with support for the PowerLogic HeatTag.
- NABERS Australia star rating reporting
- Spanish Language support for the web and mobile applications
- Official support for the EcoStruxure Panel Server Entry gateway (PAS400) to integrate downstream wireless devices such as PowerLogic PowerTag and PowerLogic HeatTag.
- 3rd party power and energy meter support. This requires the creation of a custom model for the EcoStruxure Panel Server using EcoStruxure Power Commission – Web. Contact your local Schneider Electric PAE for more information.
- Additional Schneider Electric device support.
Official device support can be found in the Energy Hub online documentation.
We encourage anyone to share any questions or feedback by posting in this community. Please consult the EcoStruxure Energy Hub webpage for more information about the offer.