Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84719members
354115posts

ION9000 DNP 3.0 Device Profile Document?

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
Leah_Sun
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

ION9000 DNP 3.0 Device Profile Document?

Hi

We are looking for the ION9000 DNP 3.0 Device Profile Document but seems like it's not available anywhere on Schneider's website?

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Leah

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Daniel_Brandao
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: ION9000 DNP 3.0 Device Profile Document?

Hi @richard_schwass , I will add this need to our backlog. We are pretty backed up now, so I'm not sure when we will be able to have the document published, but I will keep you posted.

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
Charles_Murison
Picard Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Hello @Leah_Sun,

The document you are looking for currently does not exist. I understand you are already working with technical support on this. All further inquiries should be handled through the case. The ION7400 document does exist and most if not all information in this document would match the ION9000.

Regards,

Charles

L4 Prime for Advanced metering and Utilities
Tags (1)
richard_schwass
Lt. Commander | EcoXpert Master Lt. Commander | EcoXpert Master
Lt. Commander | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Hi Charles,

Just my humble opinion but this seems really poor for a top of the line meter!

This document is a pretty standard one and should be treated to be just as important as a Modbus Map document.

Definitely not a good look to our utility customers, @Daniel_Brandao are you able to assist in getting this sorted ASAP so we can provide it to one of our customers?

Regards Richard

Tags (1)
Daniel_Brandao
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hi @richard_schwass , I will add this need to our backlog. We are pretty backed up now, so I'm not sure when we will be able to have the document published, but I will keep you posted.

Tags (1)
sesa56587_bridg
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hi @Daniel_Brandao @Charles_Murison 

I'm looking for the DNP 3.0 Default Profile for the ION9000 as well.  I need to share it with a customer.  Do you have that document available now?

Thanks!

Tags (1)