Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82753members
350531posts

PM850/PM870 WFC

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
dborle
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

PM850/PM870 WFC

Hi there,

I'm curios to know, if there is a way to display the waveform captures from PM850/PM870 devices with ION-Setup or if it is only used to configure them?

Will I have to use PMCU for do this, as it was the case in the past?

Thanks

Daniel 

Accepted Solutions
Robert_Lee
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: PM850/PM870 WFC

ION Setup still does not allow users to view waveforms produced by any of the older CM/PM PowerLogic devices yet.  A future version *may* have that capability but as of right now, you would need to use PME or PMCU/SMS to view those waveforms.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
Robert_Lee
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

ION Setup still does not allow users to view waveforms produced by any of the older CM/PM PowerLogic devices yet.  A future version *may* have that capability but as of right now, you would need to use PME or PMCU/SMS to view those waveforms.

sesa97093
Cadet
0 Likes

Is the ION SETUP "new version" (able to view WFC) available now ?

Robert_Lee
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Waveform viewing of older legacy PowerLogic devices hasn't been fully added as of yet.  This is still being worked on when I have time available but is on a lower priority than all new development.  If this feature does become available, I will definitely let people know about it via a post.