Windows System Information may be requested by Technical Support to assist with a reported issue.
All Product Lines
Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Press WINDOWS + R on the keyboard of the Windows system that you wish to obtain the report from. The Windows key is usually located between the CTRL and ALT keys and has a picture of a flag on it.
- Type Msinfo32.exe and click OK
- The System Information tool will start. Click on File > Sav
- When prompted, save the *.nfo file to an accessible location.
- Email the *.nfo file to your support representative.
Note: This application can also be accessed from Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and System Information. Using this method will open the System Information for XP and Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit computers.