Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84705members
354089posts

PM3255 Firmware

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
Mariusester
Ensign
Ensign

PM3255 Firmware

Hi All, I'm looking for the latest firmware for the PM3255 meters. I would like to upgrade my meters to ensure the can do onboard logging. Thanks Marius

Accepted Solutions
Ramasamy_N
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: PM3255 Firmware

Hello @Mariusester  

The latest firmware version for PM3255 is v1.5.01 which enabled the field firmware upgrade support. There no new firmware released after v1.5.01 to upgrade in the field. 

Regards, 

Ramasamy N

See Answer In Context

7 Replies 7
Omaelk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Hey @Mariusester   , thank you for your question

I moved it to the Power Metering forum where the community of experts will be able to provide you the right support and solve your issue! 

PS: don't hesitate to check the Knowledge base and use the search bar with keywords. there is a lot of content discussed everyday and your issue may have already been solved 😉

Mariusester
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thanks Omaelk

I still couldn't find any firmware downloads for the PM3255 meters. I have searched the Knowledge base the web so I would appreciate if someone can assist me regarding this.

Regards

Marius

Charles_Murison
Picard Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Hello @Ramasamy ,

Would you be able to answer this question?

Charles

L4 Prime for Advanced metering and Utilities
Ramasamy_N
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hello @Mariusester  

The latest firmware version for PM3255 is v1.5.01 which enabled the field firmware upgrade support. There no new firmware released after v1.5.01 to upgrade in the field. 

Regards, 

Ramasamy N

Mariusester
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thanks Ramasemy

My meters still have V1.0.09 on it so I would love to upgrade it to V1,5.01. Where can I download the Firmware?

Regards

Marius

Ramasamy_N
Commander Commander
Commander

Hello Marius, 

The PM3255 firmware version v1.0.09 does not support to upgrade the the firmware v1.5.01 in the field.

Only the new meters are produced with the firmware v1.5.01, so they can buy new meter if they really want PM3255 with latest firmware. 

Regards, 

Ramasamy N 

CSwacina
Cadet | EcoXpert Master
Cadet | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Afternoon All,

I too would like to have the firmware to upgrade a couple of meters I have that seems to be bit buggy. One of them is on V1.3 and I am struggling to get the connection and interface to a 3rd party modem sorted even though the port and other communication settings are correct If I use those exact settings via a ComX device I can connect the meter. but then I have to have a gateway behind another gateway

I have exactly the same setup on the other side of the building and that seems to be functional where I have a direct connection between the meter and the modem. I have duplicated the same modem config to multiple other modems of the same firmware version and it doesn't work. If I take that same functional modem and connect it to the meter that I am struggling with it too doesn't connect, however if I test the comport directly it works on that meter., so it is definitely a meter issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Christopher

Tags (1)