Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82374members
349871posts

NTP Server For ION8650 Time Synchronization

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

jdiaz
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

NTP Server For ION8650 Time Synchronization

Hello community!

I was wondering if you know how and where to set the parameters that let me use a NTP server for time synchronization in an ION8650. I have an SEL RTAC 2241 which has the feature of NTP server and I want to sync the ION8650 time with it. What are the steps in order to set this configuration? Is it possible using ION Setup? How?

I will thank every idea, information or advice you give me.

Have a nice day.

Regards!

-

Joel Diaz.

1 Reply 1
Yut
Captain
Captain

Re: NTP Server For ION8650 Time Synchronization

Use Communications>network setting in Setup Assistance menu select NTP menu. Your IP would be the SEL

In the Clock menu

That's it. (Our time zone is +7)