Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84863members
354353posts

ION9000 Summary display

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
p_dejarmy_encos
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

ION9000 Summary display

Hello everyone,

When configuring an ION9000 meter, is there a way to change the voltage displayed in the summary screen? Changing Vln to VLL when using 3P3W or 3P4W connection.

Thanks and best regards.

Accepted Solutions
Charles_Murison
Picard Picard
Picard

Re: ION9000 Summary display

Hello,

Unfortunatly not possible to change the default displays. A custom display can give the desired summary information but I understand not the same as the defualt summary pages. 

As a note, when I set the meter to DELTA volts mode, the display does use Vll avg.

L4 Prime for Advanced metering and Utilities

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
Charles_Murison
Picard Picard
Picard

Re: ION9000 Summary display

Hello,

Unfortunatly not possible to change the default displays. A custom display can give the desired summary information but I understand not the same as the defualt summary pages. 

As a note, when I set the meter to DELTA volts mode, the display does use Vll avg.

L4 Prime for Advanced metering and Utilities