Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84571members
353844posts

ION7650 Fiber: Can you purchase with ST connectors

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
rcelio_apt4powe
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

ION7650 Fiber: Can you purchase with ST connectors

Have a customer that uses the ST connectors as standard on their fiber.  I believe SC is the newer type used on the 7650. Can you purchase a 7650 with ST (round) connectors?

Accepted Solutions
sesa50168
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: ION7650 Fiber: Can you purchase with ST connectors

Hi Rich -

We changed from ST connectors to SC connectors when we upgraded the comms card from 10-Base-FL to 100Base-FX years ago, so the ST connectors are no longer available on the meter.  I understand there are third party adaptors to handle the conversion from one type connector to the other type.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
sesa50168
0 Likes

Re: ION7650 Fiber: Can you purchase with ST connectors

Hi Rich -

We changed from ST connectors to SC connectors when we upgraded the comms card from 10-Base-FL to 100Base-FX years ago, so the ST connectors are no longer available on the meter.  I understand there are third party adaptors to handle the conversion from one type connector to the other type.