Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84823members
354277posts

EM4200 Live Data Table

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

EM4200 Live Data Table

ION Setup has an entry for this meter but appears to be lacking live data table for this type.

This is .16xxxx that we had believed to be the newest.

EM4200.jpg

Found .17xxxx and at least we do not get the "no tables found" error.  Won't know if this is the

fix until we can connect to a meters.

Attachments

Accepted Solutions
Robert_Lee
Captain Captain
Captain

Re: EM4200 Live Data Table

I believe what is happening is that ION Setup is presently trying to use the wrong folder names since the EM4200 is a somewhat new product.  It is automatically talking to the device and instead of picking the "EM4235" folder which is what ION Setup installed, it is selecting "Enhanced" (which is left over from the older Enercept implementation).  Likewise the "EM4236" is selecting the "Basic" instead.

For now you should can select the Display tab and manually select the proper model (make sure either the EM4235 or EM4236 is highlighted) or if that doesn't work, using Windows Explorer, create copies of the existing folders and rename them appropriately (ex. copy of the EM4235 folder call it "Enhanced").

I will try and update ION Setup to select the proper folders in the next release.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

TEAM:

No takers on this???  ION Setup is an important tool.  We need those tables.

Thanks,

Michael Franz

Robert_Lee
Captain Captain
Captain

I believe what is happening is that ION Setup is presently trying to use the wrong folder names since the EM4200 is a somewhat new product.  It is automatically talking to the device and instead of picking the "EM4235" folder which is what ION Setup installed, it is selecting "Enhanced" (which is left over from the older Enercept implementation).  Likewise the "EM4236" is selecting the "Basic" instead.

For now you should can select the Display tab and manually select the proper model (make sure either the EM4235 or EM4236 is highlighted) or if that doesn't work, using Windows Explorer, create copies of the existing folders and rename them appropriately (ex. copy of the EM4235 folder call it "Enhanced").

I will try and update ION Setup to select the proper folders in the next release.

michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Robert Lee:

I had 3.0.16xxxxx that had claimed to be the newest.  Got a link for 3.0.17xxxxx

that looks like it will work.

Thanks,

Michael