Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84426members
353617posts

Multiple functions in Application_Addons Library (v1.3) are written for case insensitive environment

Machine Automation Forum

A forum addressing machine automation solutions for the complete machine lifecycle. Including offers like Machine Advisor, Modicon PLC/PacDrive, Lexium or Preventa. Discuss and share knowledge on offers relating to cloud-based service platforms, machine localization and monitoring, industrial operations control, motion products as well as safety function!

Solved
obscuresc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Multiple functions in Application_Addons Library (v1.3) are written for case insensitive environment

Hi all,

I'm using the latest version (v1.3) of the Application_Addons Library that is available in 'Toolbox SE M17x' via Box.

Some of the functions are written with lower case syntax and a majority also neglect using semi-colons on 'THEN's.

While the lack of semi-colons do not cause compile-time errors in my environment, the lower case syntax does.

I've been maintaining consistent case so far and have the case sensitive option enabled in 'Project options->Code generation'.

Could this library be updated with this in mind?

Cheers,

Jack

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
PierpaoloA
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: Multiple functions in Application_Addons Library (v1.3) are written for case insensitive environment

Hi Jack,

thanks for your feedback. We will take this into account for the next release.

@FedericoM FYI

Best regards,

Pierpaolo

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
8 Replies 8
Rodrigo_Garcia
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Hello Re: Multiple functions in Application_Addons Library (v1.3) are written for case insensitive environment

Hello François, @sesa193656_brid : Could you please help?

Regards.

Rodrigo G. 

Industrial Automation Community manager

Tags (1)
sesa193656_brid
Cadet
Cadet
0 Likes

Re: Hello Re: Multiple functions in Application_Addons Library (v1.3) are written for case insensitive environment

@PierpaoloA,: Hello Pierpaolo, can you ave a look at this request ? Thank you

Tags (1)
PierpaoloA
0 Likes

Re: Multiple functions in Application_Addons Library (v1.3) are written for case insensitive environment

Hi Jack,

thanks for your feedback. We will take this into account for the next release.

@FedericoM FYI

Best regards,

Pierpaolo

Tags (1)
FedericoM
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hello Jack,

I've uploaded an updated version 1.3.1 on box.

Please let me know if it solved your issues.

Federico

@obscuresc @PierpaoloA 

Tags (1)
obscuresc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Hi @FedericoM,

Didn't quite solve my issues; the functions in the BU2SI folder the ones I have issue with.

Cheers,

Jack

Tags (1)
KCWong
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Please send me the Box link. Thanks.

Tags (1)
obscuresc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Tags (1)
KCWong
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Thanks a lot.

Tags (1)