Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84600members
353871posts

Sensors not Detected

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Sensors not Detected

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Kris Kincaide on 2018-10-19

We have a Netbotz 570. We can access the web interface and connect to the device with advanced view. It detects when we plug in a camera to one of the USB ports. It does not detect and devices that we plugged into the universal sensor ports or the A-Link port. It does supply power from the ports since it does power up our temp/humidity sensor. It is running the latest firmware. Has anyone run into this problem?

(CID:134686676)

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Sensors not Detected

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Cory McDonald on 2018-10-20

Hello Kris,

Due to you saying that the sensor is powering up, i am assuming that you are connecting an AP9520T or AP9520TH.  These must be connected to the A-link ports, not a universal sensor port.  The sensors ship with an invalid A-link address to prevent duplicate address on the A-link chain.  The DIP switches must be adjusted for the sensor to work properly.

Kind Regards,

Cory

(CID:134686763)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Kris Kincaide on 2018-10-24

I am using the AP9520TH. I have had it connected to the A-link port but it doesnt show up. I have tried changing the address but that didnt seem to help. The other module I have tried in the universal ports is the AP9335TH. It works on a Netbotz 355 we have but not on this 570.

(CID:134688754)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Cory McDonald on 2018-10-24

Kris Kincaide,

I recommend reaching out to your local technical support as there may be a hardware issue with the sensors or the NetBotz appliance itself.

Kind Regards,

Cory

(CID:134688756)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.