It is unclear how to unlock a door from a graphic.
EcoStruxure Access Expert
- Hosted Instance & Premise Install
- See Premise Installs on Windows OS for supported Windows OS
In order to unlock a door from a graphic, the door reader must first be added to that graphic.
To add a door reader to a graphic, do the following:
- From the “General Configuration” tab navigate to “Floorplans” and select the correct floorplan, then go to the hardware tab.
- Add the appropriate reader by clicking the green +, then drag it to the correct location on the floorplan graphic. Save the change to the floorplan graphic.
- From the “Access Control” tab navigate back to the newly updated floor plan. Now you can right-click on the reader and select “Unlock”. This will unlock the corresponding door.