Activation of the Security Expert SSN with a new installation of the client software, software extensions (e.g. SX-VIM, SX-DOR-50) and integration licenses (e.g. SX-NVR, SX-CAM-10) need to be completed manually because there is no Interne access.
EcoStruxure Security Expert
The computer which the Security Expert client is installed on, does not have Internet access to use the 'Automatic License Update' method to activate the license. The manual method must be used to register and obtain the new license.
- In the Security Expert client go to About | License | information make a note of your system's SSN
- In the Security Expert client go to About | License | License Update and select Generate a License Request File for this System
- Copy the 'ICT_LicenceRequest.req' license request file produced onto a machine that has Internet access.
- Navigate to https://se.ict.co/license/ and enter your details on this web page.
- Enter the SSN for your system
- Upload the 'ICT_LicenceRequest.req' license request file generated previously and Submit.
- You should then be able to download a 'Security Expert YJWB...............O4PJ5W License.lic' file.
- Return to your offline Security Expert Client and go to About | License | License Update ,
- Select Browse for your Downloaded License file
- Select the 'Security Expert YJWB...............O4PJ5W License.lic' file downloaded previously.
- Once the license update is complete shut down the client and restart the services
Support for manual activation:
- v4.2.194 - Manual activation is supported.
- v4.2.216 - Manual license activation's are no longer supported and an Internet connection is required on the Security Expert installation to be able to perform a new activation or update a license.
- v4.2.243 - Manual activation is supported.
- v4.3.x - Manual activation is supported.