Does Continuum support Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 as the client for emailing alarms?
- Continuum Cyberstation (v1.93 and above)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32-bit)
Sending out alarms as emails using Microsoft Outlook.
Outlook 2007(32-bit) and Outlook 2010(32-bit) have been tested by QA with Continuum for emailing of alarms.
This is mentioned in the Cyberstation Installation guide.
- Outlook Express does not work and is not supported.
- MS Outlook/Exchange 64-bit is not supported across all versions.
For specific information on how to set up emailing of alarms on your Cyberstation please refer to the Continuum Help available on your Continuum Cyberstation or see Creating an EventNotification Email and Page Distribution List.
Outlook 2013 and above has not been tested by SQA, but reports from the field are that it does work.
In the new versions of Outlook, they have changed the name of the "Personal Distribution List" to the new name of "New Contact Group"
Please see How to create a distribution list from your contacts in Outlook for info on how to set up these groups,