When attempting to edit a graphic on an SBO/EBO ES or AS the Graphics Editor, Function Block Editor or Script Editor reports it has lost connection.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Workstation
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
- A second instance of the workstation is running on the same computer
- The firewall is blocking the connection.
- The password was recently changed during the same session
- Workstation is connected via HTTPS but there is no valid certificate
If using Remote Desktop (RDP) to access the SBO/EBO ES remotely, a second instance of the workstation could be initiated.
Close the workstation on both the remote connection and at the SBO/EBO ES.
Then open the workstation either at the SBO/EBO ES or via remote connection, not both.
Check if the firewall has been enabled while logged in to the SBO/EBO ES or AS, and disable the firewall
Here is an example for McAfee
Make sure the network information (such as gateway) for the PC is entered correctly.
If you just changed the password of the logged in user, log out and in again
Workstation is connected via HTTPS but there is no valid certificate. Ensure that certificates are installed and trusted on the workstation/server so that no certificate warnings are received or use HTTP to connect to the server.
Update the Certificate Revocation List as described in First time a TGML graphic is opened after logging in it takes a long time for the graphic to load.