Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84449members
353655posts

BR1500G-IN Not Turning On.

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
kizek212_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

BR1500G-IN Not Turning On.

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/15/2013

First of all, greeting to everyone.

I've recently bought this BR1500G-IN UPS. It was working perfectly fine for 3 days.  I turned it on today, but all of a sudden it turned off automatically. Before it turned off I heard a 'click' sound.. like circuit breaker tripping. I suspected that that it might've tripped so I tried to reset the circuit breaker switch at the back. But the the circuit breaker switch was at normal (seated) position.. it wasn't sticking out like it happens when it actually trips.

I pressed the reset button nevertheless but to no avail. The UPS wont turn on. I removed and reseated the battery, held down the power button for 10-20 seconds.. nothing worked.

Any suggestions to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions
kizek212_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: BR1500G-IN Not Turning On.

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/16/2013

As I've stated above, the circuit breaker reset switch is not sticking out like it is in my Back-UPS RS1100, which is working fine. So has the circuit breaker actually tripped and that's why it is in seated position??

I pushed it many times but it doesn't work.

See Answer In Context

Techsplosion_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/17/2013

If you plug it into an outlet, does it pass power from the outlets labeled as "surge only"?

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
kizek212_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/16/2013

As I've stated above, the circuit breaker reset switch is not sticking out like it is in my Back-UPS RS1100, which is working fine. So has the circuit breaker actually tripped and that's why it is in seated position??

I pushed it many times but it doesn't work.

Techsplosion_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/17/2013

If you plug it into an outlet, does it pass power from the outlets labeled as "surge only"?