Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84846members
354303posts

where do you find the firmware for the PM3255.

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

ashley_accqrit_
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

where do you find the firmware for the PM3255.

I'm currently metering a shopping mall and have 3 phase and single phase stores.  PME8.2 comes with a 3 phase version and i am looking for a single phase version for  VISTA display. i am wanting the single phase diagram for those feeders that are only single phase.

2 Replies 2
Tom_Stevenson
Picard Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: where do you find the firmware for the PM3255.

Ashley, are you referring to single phase diagrams in PME, or meter firmware as the post title suggests?

Thanks

Tom

Anirban DHAR

ashley_accqrit_
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: where do you find the firmware for the PM3255.

In PME, I was wanting a single phase diagram for the PM3255.

I eventually changed a 3 phase one and renamed it…

With kind Regards,

Disclaimer: Information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

Attachments