Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84746members
354178posts

Where do things go?

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Where do things go?

Looking for the right place to send hardware questions......   Is this IT?

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Curry
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Re: Where do things go?

Post questions from the target area rather than start a post from the top level and find a location.  It will be much easier to do.  Power Metering is down one layer from Monitoring Hardware as Insulation Monitors and ION Setup are also part of Monitoring Hardware.

See Answer In Context

7 Replies 7
Matt_Curry
Administrator

Assuming by your tag that you mean power metering.  I have moved it to that area for you.  Please let me know if that is not the correct area.

michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

That is not where I put it?

michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

.Here is what I see for places....  Picked the one that looked best

jplaces2.jpg

Matt_Curry
Administrator

Post questions from the target area rather than start a post from the top level and find a location.  It will be much easier to do.  Power Metering is down one layer from Monitoring Hardware as Insulation Monitors and ION Setup are also part of Monitoring Hardware.

michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Its OK, I love the assist.  Just getting use to the spaces.

Michael

michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Is there a short-cut to find target area?  The hierarchy has us start high and drill down.  Do not want to put too fine of a point and have it miss.

Matt_Curry
Administrator

If you see the area that has the "Ask Questions, Find Solutions, Share Knowledge" etc then you are at a level where you should post.  Most higher level areas are navigation areas only so we remove the ask a question button from the page.  The path you followed can allow it though, however nobody will be monitoring it if it is not at the product level community (PME, PSE, Power Metering, etc).  Hope that helps.