Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84844members
354301posts

SCREENSHOTS IN TOPICS

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
greg_expoenergy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

SCREENSHOTS IN TOPICS

Why are we unable to drop or cut and paste screenshots into questions and replies like we could do before ? Is this a setting option or is it not supported. This should be a standard features in all blog editors nowdays !!! Ok the way to do it is to to do a screen capture then select Photos and then do CTL-V

This is a screen captureThis is a screen capture

Accepted Solutions
Nava
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Re: SCREENSHOTS IN TOPICS

Hi @Matt_Curry and @greg_expoenergy

I agree - this is super frustrating. The good news is that Lithium is well aware of the issue and will be updating this feature in Q1 2019, so it should be resolved relatively quickly!

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
Matt_Curry
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Yes, I also find this frustrating when making posts.  I will discuss this with Lithium in our next sync to determine if it is something that can be activated or something they are looking to provide.  I agree this is completely standard functionality.

@Nava FYI

Nava

Hi @Matt_Curry and @greg_expoenergy

I agree - this is super frustrating. The good news is that Lithium is well aware of the issue and will be updating this feature in Q1 2019, so it should be resolved relatively quickly!

Grant_IPACS
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Quickly... Q1 2019? that's not so quick!
Regards

Grant