Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354353posts

PM8000 and 400 Hz metering

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
sesa50357_bridg
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

PM8000 and 400 Hz metering

How can I set up a PM8000 series meter for 400 Hz system?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
ChenLiang
0 Likes

Re: PM8000 and 400 Hz metering

The PM8000 series is capable of measuring between 20 Hz and 450 Hz, it is not possible to set the nominal frequency values at "400Hz" in PM8000 but you can leave it at 50Hz or 60Hz, and still use it on a 400Hz network.

Please note the control power voltage at 400Hz has a different range than on 50Hz or 60Hz.

You could find more information here: https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/faqs/FA303197/?page=content&country=APS&lang=en&locale=en_US&i...

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
ChenLiang
0 Likes

Re: PM8000 and 400 Hz metering

The PM8000 series is capable of measuring between 20 Hz and 450 Hz, it is not possible to set the nominal frequency values at "400Hz" in PM8000 but you can leave it at 50Hz or 60Hz, and still use it on a 400Hz network.

Please note the control power voltage at 400Hz has a different range than on 50Hz or 60Hz.

You could find more information here: https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/faqs/FA303197/?page=content&country=APS&lang=en&locale=en_US&i...