Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84683members
354037posts

Difference between 2 ION8650 Datasheet's

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
lmgm-prolux
Ensign
Ensign

Difference between 2 ION8650 Datasheet's

Hi guys!

We have 2 distinct datasheets of the ION8650 and we note that there is a difference in the item "Input-current characterístics".

Technical Datasheet - 2011

ION8650 Technical Datasheet - Web Version - 2017

Has this changed or 1 document is wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Sanjeet_Sahota
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Difference between 2 ION8650 Datasheet's

Hi Lucas Machado

I dug into this a bit more and it appears as if data has been a bit mixed in the 2017 Technical Datasheet.  The 2011 datasheet is correct for the per phase burden for the CT's.  However, the information given in the 2017 is relevant to the power-supply burden for Standard 3-phase power-supply, blade powered (The line below it).  I will take this up to have it corrected in the next edition. My apologies for the mix-up.

I hope this clears it up.  If you have more questions, please let me know!

Regards,

Sanjeet

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BasemE
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Sanjeet_Sahota
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi Lucas Machado

I dug into this a bit more and it appears as if data has been a bit mixed in the 2017 Technical Datasheet.  The 2011 datasheet is correct for the per phase burden for the CT's.  However, the information given in the 2017 is relevant to the power-supply burden for Standard 3-phase power-supply, blade powered (The line below it).  I will take this up to have it corrected in the next edition. My apologies for the mix-up.

I hope this clears it up.  If you have more questions, please let me know!

Regards,

Sanjeet

lmgm-prolux
Ensign
Ensign

Hi Sanjeet Sahota

Thanks for your reply!