Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82179members
349780posts

BCPM 250A branch Split-Core CT

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Ken_Hsu
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

BCPM 250A branch Split-Core CT

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about BCPM split-core type CT amp ratings.

I have a project that has many 250A branch circuits. BCPMSC E-type meters would be suitable for a few of their panels . Except that according to the BCPM datasheet, split core branch CTs are only available up to 200A. However the specifications for the split-core branch CT and split-core main auxiliary CT seem to be the same - 0.333V output.

BCPMSCCT3          200A split-core 1.8m lead

LVCT00302S          300A split-core 0.333V output

Thus, my question is, can I use the 300A split-core CT (LVCT00302S) on my BCPM branch circuits?

2 Replies 2
sesa142768_brid
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: BCPM 250A branch Split-Core CT

Unfortunately, the branch input are using current mode CTs and not LVCT. So you cannot do this substitution.

I will check what we can offer to meet your needs.

Ken_Hsu
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: BCPM 250A branch Split-Core CT

Hi Arnaud,

This project we are working on has 5 panels that have multiple branch cirucits requirements.

22, 14, 14 ,8, 21 branches, (3-phase 380V, 100 ~250A)

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.