Please refer to the ClearSCADA Mobile Administration Guide for the full installation procedure.
Server Database Location: Please note that between ClearSCADA 2017 and ClearSCADA 2017 R2 the location of the database changed.
Therefore upgrading from a version of ClearSCADA Mobile at or before ClearSCADA 2017 will require your action.
You will need to move your database (.sdf file) from:
C:\ProgramData\Schneider Electric\ClearSCADA Mobile
In order to run ClearSCADA mobile you need to do the following:
1) Ensure that Windows Internet Information Server is turned on.
2) Ensure that you install the Mobile companion on the ClearSCADA server
3) Enable the mobile server in the ClearSCADA server configuration
4) Install the ClearSCADA mobile app on your mobile device and configure the connections
(On the ClearSCADA PC, launch the mobile app configurator and add the system name and device. Ensure that ClearSCADA mobile is licensed properly.)
In addition to the steps above, open the IIS Manager (type IIS from the Windows Run field). Check to ensure that the IIS service is running. Click on 'Bindings' to see which port the IIS service is using. Ensure this port is not being used by either the WebX secure or non-secure web servers.
Note - if you are also using the ClearSCADA server on the same host as the Mobile server, then ensure that the ClearSCADA server's WebX port does not conflict.
We do recommend that the ClearSCADA server is on a different host from the Mobile server.
5) IIS uses port 443 by default. If it is changed to use port 444 then you need to enter :444 in the tablet (iPad, Android) when connecting
6) The system name in the CS configuration | system configuration | mobile section must match both the name in the client connections and the name in the mobile configurator. If not, the connection will not work.
7) Ensure the two services: mobile companion, mobile server are both running
8) You should be able to ping your cell phone or tablet from the ClearSCADA server.