Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82537members
350143posts

How to clear a logon error (failed password) in Netbotz 570?

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

How to clear a logon error (failed password) in Netbotz 570?

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Auger King on 2019-03-18

Hi All

How do you clear a failed logon alert? There's no ack option that I can find in the Alert Details.

TIA.

Cheers.

(CID:140714810)

7 Replies 7
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: How to clear a logon error (failed password) in Netbotz 570?

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2019-03-18

Hello Auger,

Can you please be more specific? Where are you seeing this login error? Is it an error that is being e-mailed from the appliance? Does it have any specific information such as what user or what IP is trying to access it? Sorry but I think we need a little more info.

Thanks
Steve

(CID:140715226)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Auger King on 2019-03-18

Hi Steve

I should have pasted this screen snip from the Advanced Viewer Alerts page:

I caused the alert with an incorrect password, but I can't seem to be able to clear it.

Cheers.

(CID:140715277)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2019-03-18

Hi Auger,

if you click into the alert, does it have an option to clear it? Some configurations require that the user confirm the alarm. If it’s not that, have you tried rebooting the device? I haven’t seen this come up before so I’ll have to test when I gat back in the office tomorrow. 

Steve. 

(CID:140715284)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Auger King on 2019-03-18

Hi Steve

No option that I can find, when I right mouse click the alert to access the details screen it looks like this:

I was going to try a reboot, but that seems wrong.

Cheers.

(CID:140715294)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2019-03-19

Hi Auger,

It looks like it should clear if there are no failures for 15 minutes or if a login from that system was successful (see the notation on top of my screenshot). I've been unable to replicate your issue when failing to login then succeeding from the same system:

As you can see, mine returned to normal. What version of BotzWare are you running? I'm on 4.6.4 with 4.6.4 Advanced View.

I still suggest a reboot to make sure it clears and I'm fairly confident that if it is a bug, you should be able to reproduce it after a reboot. If you can replicate the issue at will and you're at the current BotzWare and AV, can you verify exactly how you did it? Were the failed logins using Advanced View? Using the web interface? Are you going directly to the bot? Are there any proxies involved? Etc.

Steve

(CID:141264633)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by spezialist on 2019-04-01

Dear Auger King,

Tell us, please, did you solve your problem or not?

With respect.

(CID:141269191)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.