Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84686members
354047posts

Equipment browser 1000 assets restriction

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Equipment browser 1000 assets restriction

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Gleb Tyunikov on 2019-05-14

Hello team hope you are all well,

I came across a small issue - I want to export some data from my list view and after filtering i am still over 1000 items

Is there a way to remove this restriction?

Thank you very much!

(CID:143758017)

5 Replies 5
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Equipment browser 1000 assets restriction

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2019-05-14

Hello Gleb

Yes, the equipment browser does limit the view to 1000 entries but if you choose to export the contents of the equipment browser pane you can check the "all equipment" check box ... this will export all rows beyond the 1000 entry limit.

Regards

Greg Sterling

(CID:143758152)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Gleb Tyunikov on 2019-05-15

Hey Greg, thank you for your answer,
I am aware of this option - the issue with it that it will bring up all of the table with other racks, equipment and fields which I am not interested in.

And so my question remains, is there a way of removing the restriction rather than walk around it?

Thanks
Gleb

(CID:143758309)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2019-05-15

I think you are correct.

The equipment browser should only be showing items from the opened room, but if you export with the "all equipment" option it will ignore any filtering you are doing in the equipment browser.

I do not think there are other workarounds for this at this time unless you use the export option and use xls to filter the results. If there is another workaround hopefully another resource will add to this post.

Regards

Greg Sterling

(CID:143758537)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2019-05-15

Hi Gleb,

Equipment browser is limited to show 1000 items (tied to search engine functionality/limitation and cannot be changed).

Perhaps using the filtering option (https://sxwhelpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/display/UADCO8x/Filtering+and+finding+equipment+in+Equipment...) could be used to reduce the shown items and display only the "selected" data.

ETL export (https://sxwhelpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/display/DCIMDEVELOPER/ETL+-+Extract+Transform+Load) dose not have this limitation, so perhaps customized ETL export could be another option.

Kind regards

(CID:143758540)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.