DBCreate unable to run after installation.
If installing I/NET on new PCs or upgrading to 2.42 and DBCreate does not start after selecting it from Programs > I/NET > DBCreate.
- SQL 2008
- Server 2008
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
The SQL Browser needs to be enabled in the Services to get it to run.
- Run the SQL 2005 Backward Compatibility 64-bit option or 32-bit based on the OS.
- Restart I/NET Configuration Editor
- Modify the active profile and click on the Connections button.
- Verify that the database shown is the correct one that is being connected to and click on the okay button.
- Start I/NET again and verify that you can login and start the program again.
See Initialization Error when starting I/NET for information that may also be helpful.