Receiving the following error when attempting to navigate to the Xenta web interface. "TAC C503Boot/x.x.x.x not configured".
Satchwell MicroNet, TAC INET, TAC Vista
- Xenta Server 511, 527, 555
- Xenta Server 701, 721, 731
Device web interface has stopped working or flash drive / hard disk has been corrupted on the Xenta Server.
Attempt the following steps to resolve this problem:
- Try restarting the device and see if the unit comes back online, remember to wait 1-2 minutes for the unit to restart.
- Check the RUN LED on the panel, if the LED is a solid green this indicates the device is running normally, and your access should be restored.
- If the LED is RED, solid or flashing this would indicate a problem with the device.
- Attempt to restore or upgrade the device to the latest firmware. You can download the latest firmware version from the Schneider Electric Exchange.
- If this fails then then reference Xenta Server "Run" light is solid red with no communication via Ethernet.