Is it possible to monitor the status of a Modbus interface/device from within a TGML graphic?
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation WorkStation
- Building Operation WebStation
- Building Operation Server
- Serial Modbus device
It's a very common requirement to monitor Modbus devices and interfaces and show this value on a TGML graphic page.
The attached TGML graphic gives a simple example of how to do this. The screenshot below shows the property to bind the TGML binding to.
- To see the property "NetworkStatus" for the Modbus network in the binding view double click on Modbus Master Network.
- To see the property "Status" for the Modbus device double click on the Modbus device in the binding view.