How Many Remote Workstations can be connected to TAC Vista Server using a DEMO LICENSE
- TAC Vista 5.x.x
- Demo License
Need to know how many remote users can access a single TAC Vista server using a Demo License.
There is no limitation number announced by the Schneider.
Practically, if too many Remote Workstations connects to the TAC Vista Server, It will slow down the speed of the Server and for sure will get some un-expected errors will occur.
And if the TAC Vista Server have many graphics and too many Remote Workstations trying to access the same graphics page all at a time, it should affect the performance.
But it will not be a problem with 15-to-20 remote connections when the Server PC have a very good configuration.
- If the Server PC having a high configuration and using the Windows XP the speed differ with the PC using Windows server 2003 or 2008 or Higher.
- Use "Demo TS_OK_" demo license, if the Vista Server accessing with Windows Remote Desktop Connection.
- Remote Workstations need to use individual "Demo TS_OK_" demo license file in each machine.
- Remember that when using the "Demo License" files, Vista does not work on "License Server".
- How many Remote Workstations can connect to a single TAC Vista Server?
- Monthly temporary (demo/evaluation) license files for Vista 5
- 'Unable to request license' message when using Demo license with Remote Workstation
- Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) is not supported by the TAC Vista Licensing system
- Remote Desktop Connection issues When Starting Vista Server