Graphics not working in Webstation. Only the menu bar is shown. Some graphics might work. The graphics are working fine in the Workstation and in the editor.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Workstation
- Building Operation Webstation
Some images (PNG, JPEG, BMP) can have wrong information in the image file. In some cases, this corrupted image information will block the graphic from being rendered in Webstation although it works fine in the editor and in Workstation.
- Make a copy of a graphic that is not working and delete all the images in the graphic.
- If the graphic can now be viewed in Webstation, delete the images one at a time viewing the graphic in Webstation after each save. This will allow the location of the image(s) having the issue.
- Open the image in a graphics editor such as PaintBrush and save it with a new name.
- Import the new image and save the graphic.
- Check that the graphic can be viewed in Webstation
Another option to easier find the file image having the issue, is to extract the images from a graphic that is not working in Webstation with the "TGML Image Extract" tool, and run all the images through an image checker, such as "Bad Peggy" or "Corrupt JPEG Checker"