Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82267members
349814posts

can I use PowerView for SUA1500VA?

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
liangyuan43_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

can I use PowerView for SUA1500VA?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/21/2009

I am using a SUA1500VA UPS for a backup power supply now, but the UPS was put in a pretty high place. I want to check the UPS without climbing up to a 15 feet high place.

Does PowerView, AP9215, work with SUA1500VA series? it seems in the AP9215's manual, it says it works with SU1500.

anyone has idea about it?

or any other solution?

Thanks,E

Accepted Solutions
Erasmus_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Re: can I use PowerView for SUA1500VA?

Yes, the AP9215 will work with an SUA1500.

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
liangyuan43_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

another question, if I have many SUA1500VA UPS, can I just use one PowerView to inspect those UPS? just like the cable mounted on the UPS. once I want to inspect the UPS, I just plug the PowerView in.

Is that possible?

Erasmus_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/22/2009

The PowerView is used only to communicate with 1 UPS. It has no capacity for interpreting multiple signals of any kind, and needs to be directly connected to your UPS.

voidstar_apc
Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/22/2009

You can use the PowerView to monitor one UPS at a time. You can unplug it from one UPS and put it on another one as needed.

Erasmus_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Yes, the AP9215 will work with an SUA1500.