Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84579members
353848posts

Self test puts computer in power save

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
hcg_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Self test puts computer in power save

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/11/2014

I have an NS 1250, which while several years old, was working fine even after I upgraded to W 7. Then a few months back, with a power interruption it would go into power save and I would have restart as a resume. Same with self-test.

Battery life was indicated as good, but since the batteries were older than three, I bought new replacements. Same problem: self-test leads to shut down and need to resume.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
hcg_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Self test puts computer in power save

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/12/2014

UPDATE    

I uninstalled the Powerchute program, with difficulty, and reinstalled version 2. Same problem: run self-test and it puts machine into power save.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
hcg_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Self test puts computer in power save

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/12/2014

UPDATE    

I uninstalled the Powerchute program, with difficulty, and reinstalled version 2. Same problem: run self-test and it puts machine into power save.