Link copied. Please paste this link to share this article on your social media post.
Posted: 2021-06-2612:53 AM
Smart 1000 + 750XL with external battery bank questions ?
This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/5/2019
I have a few questions but could not find the answers after searching, perhaps someone on this forum could comment!
Questions for APC Smart UPS 1000
(1) What is the maximum recommended external battery bank to attach ( at present I have 2 x 110Ah 12volt in series deep cycle batteries attached!)
(2) When AC fails and UPS is running on batteries ( load 65% 440watts ) is there a DC cut off voltage when the UPS will shut down ( for example another power supply when running on batteries will cut off at 21.7volts DC )
(3) Is it possible to configure the UPS to display a more accurate battery discharge level as it appears to giving a level which was calibrated for the old 2 x 12V 12Ah batteries ?
Questions for Smart-UPS 750XL
(1) What is the maximum recommended external battery bank I can attach to the 750XL
(2) When AC fails and UPS is running on batteries is there a DC cut off voltage when the UPS will shut down