Link copied. Please paste this link to share this article on your social media post.
UI issues on License Install
Two connected issues I found while trying to install a developer license.
1. When uploading a license file; I got an error message that was only visible for a fraction of a second before it disappears. I had to video it to see what the error was; license is not for this machine. (see next issue)
2. The machine thumbprint is on its own row, so naturally i copied the whole row, but the row ends with a period, that now obviously was not part of the thumbprint.
I probably should add that this occurred during the first license install, where you land after logging in for the first time.