I have a SmartConnector extension running in 2.5.4 with boolean type History records which appear correct when viewed in the SmartConnector portal, however; they are all reading 0 in EBO 22.214.171.124. See attached screen shot.
I've tested this and it looks like there's an issue with boolean serialization. It will be looked at ASAP.
There's an issue in EBO where EBO's EWS client doesn't understand boolean trends from Smartconnector. I just got word that this will be fixed in 4.0.3.
I'll probably add a "legacy serve" mode to Smartconnector that can be turned on to allow older EBO clients to be used.
Thanks for the update. If you have a version with this fix, happy to try it out.