Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84838members
354298posts

Re: Network Address Translation (NAT) for ION Meters

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Charles_Murison
Picard Picard
Picard
0 Likes

In the future I would recommend asking this type of question in the Power Metering section of the Community.

By NAT you are talking about having a switch/getway etc have enteral IP address on one side and different internal IP address on the other side talking to the ION meter?

I have seen something like this used on cell modems at a few places working with PME. 

L4 Prime for Advanced metering and Utilities
2 Replies 2
ricardo_castro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hi @Charles_Murisonm,

Thanks for your reply. Yes modems do this and meters communicate without problems. The thing was that a customer asked if the meters had this capability and I just wanted to be sure that not.

Thanks.

Matt_Curry
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Moved to the Power Metering section of the community.