Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84587members
353854posts

PM5560 website printscreen good quality

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
sesa233557
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

PM5560 website printscreen good quality

Hello,

I am looking for good quality pictures of PM5560 website I can use in publication.

Has anyone got PM5560 with webserver and can share some good quality screenshots?

I'll be very grateful for help.

BR,

Janusz

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
sesa70148

Re: PM5560 website printscreen good quality

Hi Janusz,

I have a PM5560 and am able to take some screenshots. However, it's just connected to our local meter rack, so the data won't be realistic. If that's okay, let me know. Are there particular screens you are interested in?

Also, it has beta, not-yet-released firmware so I need to double-check that I can share that, and actually upgrade to the latest v2 firmware that will be released so there is nothing in the screens that won't be there in the final firmware.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
sesa70148

Hi Janusz,

I have a PM5560 and am able to take some screenshots. However, it's just connected to our local meter rack, so the data won't be realistic. If that's okay, let me know. Are there particular screens you are interested in?

Also, it has beta, not-yet-released firmware so I need to double-check that I can share that, and actually upgrade to the latest v2 firmware that will be released so there is nothing in the screens that won't be there in the final firmware.

sesa233557
0 Likes

Yeah, that's ok, I don't need realistic data, just a snapshot of website with PM5000, to show the webserver functionality as an example in brochure.

BR,

Janusz

sesa70148
0 Likes

I sent you an email with the screenshots