Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84257members
353353posts

PM2X30 Analog Inputs (METSEPM2KANLGIO22) Configuration

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
sesa453448_brid
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

PM2X30 Analog Inputs (METSEPM2KANLGIO22) Configuration

Hello Community,

I have a question regarding METSEPM2KANLGIO22, is posible to configure one of the analog inputs as 4-20 mA input and the another input as 12 .. 30 V input?

Thanks for your help, ...

Accepted Solutions
Jairo_Sacipa
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: PM2X30 Analog Inputs (METSEPM2KANLGIO22) Configuration

we have only one option for setting analog output i.e to use current (4-20 ma) for this module.

PM2000 analog IO module can support only with 4-20mA current ranges for both input and output channels and it does not support for voltage based IO's

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
Jairo_Sacipa
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

we have only one option for setting analog output i.e to use current (4-20 ma) for this module.

PM2000 analog IO module can support only with 4-20mA current ranges for both input and output channels and it does not support for voltage based IO's

sesa453448_brid
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Thanks a lot Jairo Sacipa