Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84683members
354037posts

Need Beta Software for METSEPM8214 sample for Web Server capability. I assume I need to download via ION Setup since not current firmware on meter

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa35523_bridg
Cadet
Cadet
0 Likes

Need Beta Software for METSEPM8214 sample for Web Server capability. I assume I need to download via ION Setup since not current firmware on meter

Can I get the Beta software per Drew Reid so I can update firmware on meter sample for Cummin, Kohler, ASCO, Russ Electric to demo the web server capability

1 Reply 1
Adam_Hardman
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: Need Beta Software for METSEPM8214 sample for Web Server capability. I assume I need to download via ION Setup since not current firmware on meter

Hi Mark,

The PM8000 has the onboard web server functionality available by default from its first release. The User Guide details ow to access the device.

The latest firmware being released shortly  (v1.4.x?) will include the ability to view waveforms from the meters COMTRADE FTP file via the web browser.

If you wanting to show the latest FW you will want to reach out to Daniel Brandao Neto​. He's on on holidays this week, however James Clark​ might be able to help in his absents.