Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84488members
353706posts

Motor Diagnostic (performance and condition-based monitoring)

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
sesa81030_bridg
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Motor Diagnostic (performance and condition-based monitoring)

Can we do Motor condition monitoring using any meter.

Accepted Solutions
Sam_Gaib
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Motor Diagnostic

Hi,

Attached is a presentation demonstrating how motor performance monitoring can be achieved via metering.  Please feel free to contact me directly if there's a specific project opportunity I can assist with

Best Regards

sam

See Answer In Context

Attachments
5 Replies 5
Sam_Gaib
Lt. Commander

Hi,

Attached is a presentation demonstrating how motor performance monitoring can be achieved via metering.  Please feel free to contact me directly if there's a specific project opportunity I can assist with

Best Regards

sam

Attachments
sesa81030_bridg
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thanks Sam Gaib, Required and Interesting feature in meter. Yes i have a requirement, i will send you the details by email. Thanks for your support.

sesa252887_brid
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Any integration of meters with iMCC solution before? We have several iMCC site that can promote meters.

-Abon

Sam_Gaib
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hi Abon,

Yes, meters have been integrated in iMCC solutions in the US.  I'll contact you directly to discuss opportunities in your local market

Best Regards

sam

Yut
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

I remember that in the User's guide of the old PML3270 there was example application measured motor efficiency HP and torque. We can do the same thing with  any meter those have analog input.