Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354353posts

Looking for input: what custom displays are you creating / do you want to create for the PM8000

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
sesa70148
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Looking for input: what custom displays are you creating / do you want to create for the PM8000

I am working on putting together an example that walks through the process of creating a custom display on the PM8000, and I'd like to use a real-world use case. So, what custom displays have you created, or what information would you like to create a display for?

Accepted Solutions
Yut
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: Looking for input: what custom displays are you creating / do you want to create for the PM8000

Sorry I do not have screen shot right now those meters had been installed. I gathered information about kW dmd del/rec and kVARh dmd del/rec in one display. Try to play with it if you have PM8000 in your stock customer bought this ION meter because of the ability to customize what they want.

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
Yut
Captain
Captain

Re: Looking for input: what custom displays are you creating / do you want to create for the PM8000

The way I did with all meters using ION Technology I asked my customer what did they want to see at first page then create the page using the Display module.

sesa70148
0 Likes

Thanks Yut. Do you have any examples of what kind of information you add to the display?

Yut
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Sorry I do not have screen shot right now those meters had been installed. I gathered information about kW dmd del/rec and kVARh dmd del/rec in one display. Try to play with it if you have PM8000 in your stock customer bought this ION meter because of the ability to customize what they want.

sesa70148
0 Likes

Thanks, it is useful to me to understand the values you are combining on one screen.