Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84599members
353867posts

Is anyone here can help me on ION 7650 power meter ? Unable to change the configuration , ie PT ratio, CT ratio.

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
sesa352198
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Is anyone here can help me on ION 7650 power meter ? Unable to change the configuration , ie PT ratio, CT ratio.

Is anyone here can help me on ION 7650 power meter ? It is a new unit, which we are unable to change the configuration , ie PT ratio, CT ratio. We followed the default password "0" but it displays " Write Access Error" when we tried to change the settings.

Accepted Solutions
sesa56314
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Re: Is anyone here can help me on ION 7650 power meter ? Unable to change the configuration , ie PT ratio, CT ratio.

Yes. The back cover of the device must be opened and the safety precautions must be followed. Please see the linked document for details.

http://download.schneider-electric.com/files?p_Reference=7EN52-0194-03&p_EnDocType=Instruction%20sheet&p_File_Id=791767607&p_File_Name=7EN52-0194-03.pdf

Sent from my Samsung device

See Answer In Context

6 Replies 6
Yut
Captain
Captain

Re: Is anyone here can help me on ION 7650 power meter ? Unable to change the configuration , ie PT ratio, CT ratio.

Have you tried using ION Setup ?

sesa352198
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Yes we tried..but still the same prompt error.

sesa56314

Is the meter hardware locked?  You can look on the COM card for the revenue sealing jumper.

Another way to determine if it is hardware locked is that ION Setup will show a message saying some settings can't be changed when attempting to view the display modules.

sesa352198
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Yes, it is hardware locked.

How can we remove hardware lock? Does it involve opening the back-cover of the meter?

sesa56314

Yes. The back cover of the device must be opened and the safety precautions must be followed. Please see the linked document for details.

http://download.schneider-electric.com/files?p_Reference=7EN52-0194-03&p_EnDocType=Instruction%20sheet&p_File_Id=791767607&p_File_Name=7EN52-0194-03.pdf

Sent from my Samsung device

sesa352198
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thanks Art.

Very much appreciated.