Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84394members
353581posts

ISO 9001 Compliance

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
greg_expoenergy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

ISO 9001 Compliance

Hi,

I have an inquiry for a hosted Advanced Power Quality Monitoring System.

Can Scheider do such hosting with up to 50 users and 2000 PQ devices and is it ISO9001 compliant?

image.pngimage.png

image.png

Look, forward to prompt some assistance and advice.

Accepted Solutions
Arunprasad
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: asRe: ISO 9001 Compliance

Yes, we are ISO 9001-2015 Certified organization, all of our EcoStructure Products and their specifications are compliance to this certification.

I have attached the certificate copy for you knowledge, I hope this details may meet your expectations, Any questions pls let us know.

Arunprasad

See Answer In Context

Attachments
4 Replies 4
Nedjma
Community Alumni (Retired)
Community Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: ISO 9001 Compliance

Hi, the community members can you help this member on this topic, please?

@Remi_Bolduc or @Arunprasad do you think you can advise on this topic?

But if you still in the same situation please do not hesitate to inform us here.

Arunprasad
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: ISO 9001 Compliance

Hi 

@Nedjma @greg_expoenergy 

I am not the right person of contact on this query, but when i saw the request, i think, customer is looking for some offer in  PME ,if that is the case, i think i can suggest  to contact Eduardo Fainblum   Eduardo.Fainblum@se.com, he is the offer and PQL for PME ,  kindly excuse me, if my understanding is wrong and my suggestion is wrong.

Arun

Arunprasad
greg_expoenergy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

asRe: ISO 9001 Compliance

I was simply asking if Schneider has an online system (Excostructure), which can do PQ as per the specification I provided and whether it (Ecostructure) is ISO9001 certified.

Other PQ providers provide dedicated s/w to do this but which one has to self-hosted

Arunprasad
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: asRe: ISO 9001 Compliance

Yes, we are ISO 9001-2015 Certified organization, all of our EcoStructure Products and their specifications are compliance to this certification.

I have attached the certificate copy for you knowledge, I hope this details may meet your expectations, Any questions pls let us know.

Arunprasad
Attachments