Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84462members
353665posts

ION7350 - Profibus option still available

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
Jun_Escano
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

ION7350 - Profibus option still available

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the ION7350 ( M7350A0B0B0P0A0A to be precise) is still available? I couldnt find information about this on lovely planet or kiosk

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jun

Accepted Solutions
sesa50168
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: ION7350 - Profibus option still available

Sorry, but this is not available. Profibus was only available on the ION7300, but we lost that option when that product became obsolete.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
sesa50168
0 Likes

Sorry, but this is not available. Profibus was only available on the ION7300, but we lost that option when that product became obsolete.

BrianB
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

I am not sure the Profibus was ever available on the 7350.  From the installation guides it shows the option for the 7300 platform only.

However I do see an ECO (Engineering Change Order) obsoleting the -Prof bus option on the 7300 platform in 2011.

Brian

sesa50168
0 Likes

Yes, I responded on the web site indicating that it was only on the ION7300 and is no longer

available.

Regards,

John