Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84248members
353347posts

ION Setup PM5000

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Philippe_Morel
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

ION Setup PM5000

I just tested a PM5330 and a PM5563 with ION Setup.

These are my comments:

- I was not able to change the log settings for the PM5330 (I think that we normally should be able to choose the interval and two parameters from a list of eight. See manual EAV15107-EN02 on page 75 ).

It is also not possible to change these settings on the device itself.

- I was not able to change the control mode of a Digital Output on the PM5330. Still I can change it on the device itself.

- I you want to change a CUSTOM alarm, you need first to tick enable and then to fill in the Setpoint Pickup value before you can use the pull down menus and before you can change the name. It looks like it is broken if you don't know that.

- I get errors if I change the channels of Data Log 1 for the PM5563. ("Unknown Command Result Error: 65535") Still the changes are made but the status will be set on disable. So you 'll need to enable it again.

Version ION Setup: 14155_03

6 Replies 6
ganesh_azzo_com
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Re: ION Setup PM5000

HI Philippe, Instead of selecting PM5330 or PM5563 select the parent node i.e. PM5560, that should help you

Philippe_Morel
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

I updated ION Setup to 3.0.14174.02.

Weird, I don't have PM5560, PM5561 and PM5563 as template.

Using the template PM5500 for the PM5330 does not give me the possibility to change the log settings.

ganesh_azzo_com
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Hi Philippe use this link to download the latest IONSet up  https://schneider-electric.app.box.com/IonSetup/1/719403149

Philippe_Morel
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

That is the version that I have.

Robert_Lee
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

I've noticed that in some instances, running a "upgrade" from a really older version sometimes doesn't properly install the needed files.  If your still experiencing this issue where some models are not listed, then I recommend to uninstall the existing version via the control panel and then re-installing (you shouldn't lose your network setup but to be safe you should backup all your DAT files in the ION Setup config folder location).

Philippe_Morel
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Thank you! I'll try it.