Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84351members
353531posts

ION Enterprise 4.5 Installer ISO

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

marco_quesada
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

ION Enterprise 4.5 Installer ISO

Hi all,

Although I know I hardly get a positive answer, at least I´ll have to try ............. Does anybody have or is able to share a ISO Installer for ION Enterprise 4.5??

It´s for a customer who lost the drivers and it´s still thinking about an update to PME 8.1 but in the meanwhile is necessary to provide them a solution.

Thanks in advance!!

Marco Q

3 Replies 3
Hal_Etheridge
Janeway Janeway
Janeway

Re: ION Enterprise 4.5 Installer ISO

I would call technical support about this. We *may* have some backups of that release somewhere in our archives but that was an extremely long time ago.  I am surprised that the computer running it is still alive - it must date to sometime around or before the Windows 95 era. 🙂

Note that there is no direct upgrade path for a system that old since the OS/DB combination is several generations away from currently supported versions.  The fastest way will be to recommission the system from scratch given all the new features and technology improvements made in the later releases.

Yut
Captain
Captain

It runs on Window2000. Some of my customer still using it.

marco_quesada
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thanks guys!

Due to no positive answers, we shall push for an update.