Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84690members
354060posts

ION 7650 voltage Cut

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
adadi
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

ION 7650 voltage Cut

Hi all,

is that ION7650 can provide us with information on the voltage cut duration ?

I want to use it to calculate the  availabilty rate of electrical installation.

Need your help on this.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions
BrianB
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: ION 7650 voltage Cut

Hi Dadi,

I will admit I am not familiar with the terminology "Voltage Cut Duration", would you be able to rephrase your question or give an example of what it is you are trying to accomplish and the gap you are currently facing.

I can tell you that the meter is capable of measuring the the duration of dips,  interruptions and outages.  Which can then be fed using custom frameworks to be used in calculations.

Brian

See Answer In Context

6 Replies 6
Dan_Wall
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Hi Dadi, I am just moving this question to the right forum.  I got stuck in an intermediate location and will move you to the correct one as soon as possible.  Thanks for your patience!

Matthew Curry, please move this to Power Metering.  I don't have privileges to move a post below Monitoring Hardware.

Matt_Curry
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This is now moved.  The experts in that area should be able to help

Sam Gaib

BrianB
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hi Dadi,

I will admit I am not familiar with the terminology "Voltage Cut Duration", would you be able to rephrase your question or give an example of what it is you are trying to accomplish and the gap you are currently facing.

I can tell you that the meter is capable of measuring the the duration of dips,  interruptions and outages.  Which can then be fed using custom frameworks to be used in calculations.

Brian

Yut
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

If you mean sag or dip when the meter is set properly with nominal voltage level and sag/swell limit the interruption can be analyzed from the waveform recorder it record when the  sag/dip occurred and when the voltage is back to normal with timestamp.

BrianB
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

I believe the sag swell module has outputs that give the disturbance duration in seconds.

Yut
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Yes, there is the table contains magnitude and duration.