Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84353members
353539posts

I-Line Smart Cell

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

I-Line Smart Cell

TEAM:

Any luck with getting smart cell to communicate.  We have two, one for breakers and another with a PM3500 meter.  The wiring looks correct.  The com setting along the daisy-chain and at the master have been checked.  Attached is a one-line of the com string.  If you go to my profile there is a photo showing the line up.

Should be the most simple thing in the world.  Yes there is an end of line resistor....

Any ideas on what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Michael

Attachments

Accepted Solutions
ram_kaushik
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Re: I-Line Smart Cell

Hi Michael,

Before we try to get some factory folks involved, from a process perspective - have you escalated through the normal technical support channel?

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
ram_kaushik
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hi Michael,

Before we try to get some factory folks involved, from a process perspective - have you escalated through the normal technical support channel?

michael_franz
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Ram:

Have run it up and down every flag pole I could.  Duke Dunsford is trying to get a team to us with more help.  We just need to get it working or pull them off the I-Line panel so we don't have to answer embarrassing questions.

Michael