Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84863members
354351posts

Has anybody had any success with an EM3555 modbus energy meter and SBO? I can get the device online but it doesn't pull any valid values.

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

jlindsay_utahya
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Has anybody had any success with an EM3555 modbus energy meter and SBO? I can get the device online but it doesn't pull any valid values.

I'm using SBO 1.7.1.12003 and the smart widget supplied by Schneider in the download center.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

Inline image 4

1 Reply 1
jlindsay_utahya
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Re: Has anybody had any success with an EM3555 modbus energy meter and SBO? I can get the device online but it doesn't pull any valid values.

Also here's a Modscan capture if this helps. It looks as if the meter itself is the problem, not SBO?

Modscan Capture.png