Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84460members
353663posts

Communication between iEM3155 and structureware automation server cannot recover

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa252887_brid
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Communication between iEM3155 and structureware automation server cannot recover

Hi

I have a system with 10 iEM3155 connected to SAS through MODBUS.

During commissioning, there are several power outages occurred.

We observed that the communication between iEM3155 and SAS cannot be established after power recovery.

But since there are two devices involved, I'm not sure it's iEM3155 or SAS's problem.

Any one can share his or her experience with iEM3155 and SAS before?

@howard chuang

Thank you

Sincerely,

Abon

2 Replies 2
LaurentCoene
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: Communication between iEM3155 and structureware automation server cannot recover

Hi Abon!

This is curious! I have this exact setup in my office and I switch it on/off many times per day. All seems to work fine. I've also have it working through an EGX over Modbus TCP. Are you closing your Modbus network with a resistor?

How are you configuring the AS? Did you try the Building BU Tech Support?

(sorry for all the questions!) 🙂

sesa252887_brid
0 Likes

Re: Communication between iEM3155 and structureware automation server cannot recover

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I am posting for .I think he will tell you more during your in Taiwan. 🙂